As teachers, we need to continue to learn so we can be a positive example to our students. That’s where these professional development tips come in.
Quick note: If you clicked on an article about a specific type of professional development I’ve attended in the past … those session are not available anymore which means those articles aren’t so helpful to you. Hence this page.
Professional Development Articles
Check out the articles below with professional development tips & tricks. The topics you choose will change over time so these articles are meant to help you maximize the value you get from that training throughout your career!
- Staying Focused When You Just Want to Chill …
- 30 Goal Setting Ideas for Piano Teachers
- An Unexpected Gem (Resource Review)
- New Teaching Resources Every Week!
- Play It Again, Sam!
- Making Hard Choices
- Making Resolutions That Stick
- I don’t have a hobby. I have a boutique studio!
- What On Earth Was I Thinking?
P.S. If you can’t see the images above, click here.